Guardian Storage stocks a variety of moving supplies in Edmonton. A small but important part of our business, we offer these products to customers for their convenience. Don’t waste time trying to collect used boxes from friends or relatives. We have durable, high-quality cardboard boxes for purchase that will stand up to moving and long-term storage. The two cubic foot boxes are the top sellers, but we also carry larger, wardrobe-style boxes for the storage and transportation of clothing. Whatever you require for your moving or storage project, we have a product that will help make it easier.
Our products include:
- Boxes (including wardrobe size)
- Tape dispensers
- Packing paper
- Mattress covers
- Utility knives
- Bubble wrap
- And more
A Few Helpful Storage Tips
When storing with us, consider following these storage tips to help keep your belongings safe and protected. A few precautions will go a long way in ensuring there are no surprises with your valuables. Contact us today if you have any questions. Our experienced staff will be happy to help.
- Consider using pallets: Concrete slabs emit moisture, so they can sweat into cardboard. By placing your boxes off the ground on pallets, you prevent moisture seepage from damaging your belongings. We have a limited supply of pallets on hand, free of charge.
- Consider dust covers or plastic coverings for furniture: With weather changes, there will be changes in humidity. Dust covers will prevent excessive dirt or moisture from gathering on your furniture.
- Seasonal storage: Free up space in your home and garage by storing seasonal items such as holiday decorations, snowmobiles, jet skis, lawn equipment, snow tires, or anything else that may be cluttering your living space.
- Do not store food: Keeping any kind of food out of your storage unit will avoid infestation from insects and rodents.
- Do not store hazardous materials (such as flammables and explosives): Keeping hazardous materials out of your storage unit will reduce the risk of fire or other damage to your belongings as well as the contents of neighbouring units.